KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Green River District reported two more COVID-19 deaths and 88 new cases Saturday.
Of those new cases, health officials say 54 are in Daviess County, 14 in Ohio County, 13 in Henderson County, four in Webster County and three in Hancock County.
Health officials say a Hancock County resident and a Webster County resident died from COVID-19.
Of the 19,993 reported COVID-19 cases in the district, health officials tell 14 News that 16,209 people have recovered.
Muhlenberg County reported nine new cases Saturday with no new deaths.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the county has recorded a total of 2,674 cases. County health officials say they currently have 102 active cases in the community.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 9,112 cases, 146 deaths, 7,626 recovered
- Muhlenberg Co. - 2,674 cases, 50 deaths, 2,508 recovered
- Hopkins Co. - 3,740 cases, 127 deaths, 3,042 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 2,274 cases, 46 deaths, 1,933 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 4,138 cases, 57 deaths, 3,375 recovered
- Webster Co. - 1,122 cases, 16 deaths, 916 recovered
- McLean Co. - 803 cases, 26 deaths, 692 recovered
- Union Co. - 1,191 cases, 12 deaths, 1,049 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 753 cases, 15 deaths, 618 recovered