INDIANA (WFIE) - Thursday, the Indiana State Department of Health reported 1,762 new cases and 26 more deaths.
The total in the Hoosier State is now at 645,006 confirmed positive cases and 11,604 deaths.
The map shows one deaths in Vanderburgh County.
It shows 41 new cases in Vanderburgh County, five new cases in Dubois County, 18 new cases in Warrick County, two new case in Perry County, seven new cases in Posey County, five new cases in Gibson County, five new cases in Spencer County, and one new case in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 20,746 cases, 362 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 5,800 cases, 102 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 7,226 cases, 137 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,690 cases, 35 deaths
- Posey Co. - 2,545 cases, 31 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 3,959 cases, 80 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 2,104 cases, 28 deaths
- Pike Co. - 1,258 cases, 30 deaths