KENTUCKY (WFIE) - On Monday, the Green River District Health Department reported two COVID-19 related deaths and 101 additional cases.
Of those new cases, 33 are in Daviess County, 24 are in Henderson County, 21 are in Ohio County, nine are in Webster County, seven are in Union County, five are in McLean County, and there are two new cases in Hancock County.
Green River health officials say the new deaths were both residents of Daviess County.
The district has recorded 15,882 confirmed positive cases since the beginning of the pandemic. Of those confirmed cases, officials say 11,706 residents have made recoveries.
Muhlenberg County Health Department reports two additional deaths and 11 new positive cases.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 7,126 cases, 120 deaths, 5,294 recovered
- Muhlenberg Co. - 2,392 cases, 42 deaths, 2,070 recovered
- Hopkins Co. - 3,229 cases, 112 deaths, 2,045 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 1,927 cases, 34 deaths, 1,388 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 3,557 cases, 52 deaths, 2,599 recovered
- Webster Co. - 943 cases, 14 deaths, 658 recovered
- McLean Co. - 674 cases, 23 deaths, 499 recovered
- Union Co. - 1,052 cases, 9 deaths, 849 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 603 cases, 13 deaths, 419 recovered