INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reports 3,191 new coronavirus cases and 88 additional deaths Tuesday.
The Hoosier state now has 570,477 total confirmed cases and 8,731 total deaths.
According to the state map, there were two new COVID-19 related deaths in Vanderburgh County and one in Dubois County.
The map shows 177 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 59 new cases in Warrick County, 23 new cases in Gibson County, 18 new cases in Posey County, 16 new cases in Dubois County, 13 new cases in Spencer County, 11 new cases in Pike County, and there are eight new cases in Perry County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 17,863 cases, 209 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 5,234 cases, 70 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 6,110 cases, 90 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,390 cases, 26 deaths
- Posey Co. - 2,210 cases, 26 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 3,414 cases, 55 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 1,744 cases, 17 deaths
- Pike Co. - 1,071 cases, 26 deaths