KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Green River District Health Department is reporting 399 additional COVID-19 cases Saturday.
Of those cases, health officials say 165 is in Daviess County, 96 in Henderson County, 64 in Ohio County, 26 in Webster County, 23 in McLean County, 15 in Hancock County and ten in Union County.
Green River Health officials tell 14 News this is the largest number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in a single day for the seven-county region.
Of the 14,514 reported COVID-19 cases in the district,10,369 people have recovered.
The Muhlenberg County Health Department reported 14 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday.
This brings the countywide number to 2,241 total cases. Out of these reported cases, 1,889 residents have fully recovered.
Muhlenberg County now has 313 active cases.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 6,507 cases, 107 deaths, 4,621 recovered
- Muhlenberg Co. - 2,241 cases, 39 deaths, 1,889 recovered
- Hopkins Co. - 3,034 cases, 109 deaths, 1,913 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 1,749 cases, 33 deaths, 1,244 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 3,259 cases, 52 deaths, 2,332 recovered
- Webster Co. - 861 cases, 13 deaths, 586 recovered
- McLean Co. - 617 cases, 23 deaths, 446 recovered
- Union Co. - 980 cases, 9 deaths, 794 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 541 cases, 13 deaths, 346 recovered