INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 7,344 new coronavirus cases and 81 additional deaths Thursday.
The total in the Hoosier State now sits at 546,499 confirmed cases along with 8,452 total deaths.
The map shows three new deaths in Dubois County and two new deaths in Warrick County.
It shows 278 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 71 new cases in Dubois County, 112 new cases in Warrick County, 28 new cases in Perry County, 39 new cases in Posey County, 48 new cases in Gibson County, 36 new cases in Spencer County, and 16 new cases in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 16,989 cases, 207 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 5,022 cases, 65 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 5,772 cases, 89 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,296 cases, 24 deaths
- Posey Co. - 2,101 cases, 26 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 3,256 cases, 55 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 1,648 cases, 14 deaths
- Pike Co. - 1,021 cases, 25 deaths