INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 3,477 new coronavirus cases and 142 additional deaths Tuesday.
The total in the Hoosier state now sits at 533,083 confirmed cases along with 8,292 total deaths.
The state map shows two new COVID-19 related deaths in both Vanderburgh and Perry Counties, as well as one new death in Dubois County.
It shows 218 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 24 new cases in Dubois County, 57 new cases in Warrick County, eight new cases in Perry County, 26 new cases in Posey County, 35 new cases in Gibson County, 16 new cases in Spencer County, and 15 new cases in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 16,476 cases, 206 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 4,897 cases, 62 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 5,553 cases, 87 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,261 cases, 24 deaths
- Posey Co. - 2,028 cases, 26 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 3,155 cases, 55 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 1,591 cases, 14 deaths
- Pike Co. - 990 cases, 25 deaths