INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 3,630 new coronavirus cases and 39 additional deaths Monday.
The total in the Hoosier state now sits at 529,688 confirmed cases along with 8,150 total deaths.
The state map shows two new COVID-19 related deaths in Dubois County.
It shows 167 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 70 new cases in Dubois County, 74 new cases in Warrick County, eight new cases in Perry County, 20 new cases in Posey County, 16 new cases in Gibson County, 23 new cases in Spencer County, and 13 new cases in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 16,258 cases, 204 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 4,873 cases, 61 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 5,496 cases, 87 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,247 cases, 22 deaths
- Posey Co. - 2,002 cases, 26 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 3,120 cases, 55 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 1,575 cases, 14 deaths
- Pike Co. - 975 cases, 25 deaths