INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reports 3,002 new coronavirus cases and 56 additional deaths on Sunday.
The total in the Hoosier state now sits at 526,071 confirmed cases along with 8,111 total deaths.
The state map shows five new COVID-19 related deaths in Dubois County and two in Vanderburgh County.
According to the state map, 98 new cases are in Vanderburgh County, 42 in Dubois County, 22 in Warrick County, 15 in Posey County, 13 in Gibson County, ten in Perry County, nine in Pike County and six in Spencer County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 16,091 cases, 204 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 4,803 cases, 59 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 5,422 cases, 87 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,239 cases, 22 deaths
- Posey Co. - 1,982 cases, 26 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 3,104 cases, 55 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 1,552 cases, 14 deaths
- Pike Co. - 962 cases, 25 deaths