INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 6,407 new coronavirus cases and 106 additional deaths Friday.
This brings the total in the state to 517,773 confirmed cases along with 8,016 total deaths.
The state map shows four additional deaths in Dubois County and one additional death in both Vanderburgh and Perry Counties.
It shows 239 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 62 new cases in Warrick County, 91 new cases in Dubois County, 18 new cases in Perry County, 35 new cases in Posey County, 46 new cases in Gibson County, 16 new cases in Spencer County, and 15 new cases in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 15,786 cases, 201 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 4,704 cases, 52 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 5,326 cases, 87 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,212 cases, 22 deaths
- Posey Co. - 1,941 cases, 26 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 3,059 cases, 55 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 1,520 cases, 14 deaths
- Pike Co. - 947 cases, 25 deaths