EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 8,003 new coronavirus cases and 84 additional deaths Friday.
This brings the total number of coronavirus cases in Indiana to 367,329 along with 5,832 COVID-19 deaths.
The state map shows one additional death in Vanderburgh County and two new deaths in Warrick County.
According to the state map, there are 218 new coronavirus cases in Vanderburgh County, 129 new cases in Dubois County, 84 new cases in Warrick County, 62 new cases in Gibson County, 27 new cases are in Posey County, 24 new cases are in Spencer County, 17 new cases are in Pike County, and 11 new cases are in Perry County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 11,174 cases, 138 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 2,848 cases, 34 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 3,727 cases, 76 deaths
- Perry Co. - 903 cases, 21 deaths
- Posey Co. - 1,384 cases, 22 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 2,265 cases, 33 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 991 cases, 8 deaths
- Pike Co. - 610 cases, 21 deaths