INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 6,434 new coronavirus cases and 63 new deaths Thanksgiving Day.
The total in the state now sits at 318,894 confirmed positive cases and 5,295 total COVID-19 related deaths.
According to the state map, there are six new COVID-19 related deaths in our Indiana counties.
Of those deaths, one was reported in Vanderburgh County and one was reported in Gibson County.
The map shows 88 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 42 new cases in Warrick County, 50 new cases in Dubois County, 12 new cases in Perry County, 20 new cases in Posey County, 25 new cases in Gibson County, 21 new cases in Spencer County, and seven new cases in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 9,839 cases, 121 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 2,429 cases, 31 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 3,298 cases, 72 deaths
- Perry Co. - 837 cases, 21 deaths
- Posey Co. - 1,241 cases, 16 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 1,894 cases, 26 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 858 cases, 8 deaths
- Pike Co. - 516 cases, 19 deaths