INDIANA (WFIE) - Governor Eric Holcomb gave a coronavirus update on Wednesday.
You can watch the full update in the video below:
The Indiana State Department of Health reported 6,059 new coronavirus cases and 63 new deaths Wednesday.
The total in the state now sits at 312,521 confirmed positive cases and 5,232 total COVID-19 related deaths.
According to the state map, there are six new COVID-19 related deaths in our Indiana counties.
Of those deaths, five were reported in Vanderburgh County and one was reported in Pike County
The map shows 199 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 61 new cases in Warrick County, 52 new cases in Gibson County, 33 new cases in Dubois County, 25 new cases in Posey County, 18 new cases in Spencer County, 10 new cases in Perry County, and six new cases in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 9,751 cases, 120 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 2,379 cases, 31 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 3,256 cases, 72 deaths
- Perry Co. - 825 cases, 21 deaths
- Posey Co. - 1,221 cases, 16 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 1,869 cases, 25 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 837 cases, 8 deaths
- Pike Co. - 509 cases, 19 deaths