INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 5,606 new coronavirus cases and 27 new deaths Monday.
The total in the state now sits at 300,913 confirmed positive cases and 5,067 total COVID-19 related deaths.
According to the state map, there are no new COVID-19 deaths in our area.
The map shows 210 new coronavirus cases in Vanderburgh County, 70 new cases in Warrick County, 12 new cases in Dubois County, four new cases in Perry County, 23 new cases in Posey County, 54 new cases in Gibson County, nine new cases in Spencer County, and six new cases in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 9,218 cases, 112 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 2,292 cases, 30 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 3,090 cases, 72 deaths
- Perry Co. - 805 cases, 21 deaths
- Posey Co. - 1,166 cases, 13 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 1,716 cases, 22 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 795 cases, 7 deaths
- Pike Co. - 496 cases, 18 deaths