2 more COVID-19 deaths, 184 new cases reported in Vanderburgh Co.
INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 6,912 new positive cases and 63 new COVID-19 related deaths Friday.
The total number of coronavirus cases in the state now sits at 282,311 along with 4,952 total COVID-19 related deaths.
The map shows two new deaths in Vanderburgh County.
According to the state map, there are 184 new coronavirus cases in Vanderburgh County, 65 new cases in Warrick County, 37 new cases in Dubois County, 26 new cases in Gibson County, 23 new cases in Posey County, 12 new cases in Spencer County, 11 new cases in Perry County, and two new cases in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 8,945 cases, 111 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 2,221 cases, 30 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 3,002 cases, 72 deaths
- Perry Co. - 786 cases, 21 deaths
- Posey Co. - 1,131 cases, 13 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 1,623 cases, 20 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 742 cases, 7 deaths
- Pike Co. - 482 cases, 18 deaths
Copyright 2020 WFIE. All rights reserved.