INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 7,420 new positive cases and 59 new COVID-19 related deaths Thursday.
The total number of coronavirus cases in the state now sits at 275,503 along with 4,889 total COVID-19 related deaths.
The map shows one new death each in Vanderburgh County, Warrick County, Dubois County, and Gibson County
According to the state map, there are 124 new coronavirus cases in Vanderburgh County, 37 new cases in Warrick County, 41 new cases un Dubois County, 13 new cases in Perry County, 12 new cases in Posey County, 36 new cases in Gibson County, 12 new cases in Spencer County, and nine new cases in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 8,761 cases, 109 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 2,184 cases, 30 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 2,937 cases, 72 deaths
- Perry Co. - 775 cases, 21 deaths
- Posey Co. - 1,108 cases, 13 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 1,597 cases, 20 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 730 cases, 7 deaths
- Pike Co. - 480 cases, 18 deaths