INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health is reporting 1,832 new COVID-19 cases and 19 more deaths Friday.
The state’s total now sits at 131,493 confirmed cases and 3,534 deaths.
The map shows four additional COVID-19 deaths in Vanderburgh County as well as 126 new cases. There were also two more deaths reported in Gibson County.
Later Friday, Dubois Co. Health officials reported one additional death, bringing their total to 21.
The map also shows 31 new cases in Gibson County, 30 cases in Warrick County, 19 cases in Posey County, 13 new cases in Dubois County, six new cases in Spencer County, five new cases in Pike cases, and one new case in Perry County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 4,652 cases, 41 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 1,125 cases, 21 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 1,638 cases, 56 deaths
- Perry Co. - 247 cases, 13 deaths
- Posey Co. - 504 cases, 3 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 703 cases, 9 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 319 cases, 4 deaths
- Pike Co. - 260 cases, 6 deaths