INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health is reporting 1,488 new COVID-19 cases and 16 more deaths Thursday.
The state’s total now sits at 129,677 confirmed cases and 3,515 deaths.
The map shows one additional COVID-19 death in Vanderburgh and two new deaths in Pike County.
It shows shows 77 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 13 new cases in Warrick County, three new cases in Dubois County, five new cases in Perry County, 16 new cases in Posey County, 16 new cases in Gibson County, one new case in Spencer County, and nine new cases in Pike County.
Weekly cases per 100,000 residents are at 284 cases in Vanderburgh County. The seven-day all tests positivity rate is at 5.48%.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 4,526 cases, 37 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 1,112 cases, 20 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 1,608 cases, 56 deaths
- Perry Co. - 246 cases, 13 deaths
- Posey Co. - 485 cases, 3 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 672 cases, 7 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 313 cases, 4 deaths
- Pike Co. - 255 cases, 6 deaths