INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health is reporting 990 new COVID-19 cases and 30 more deaths Tuesday.
The state’s total now sits at 126,946 confirmed cases and 3,484 deaths.
The map shows three new deaths in Vanderburgh County, two new deaths in Warrick County, one new death in Spencer County, and one new death in Gibson County.
Vanderburgh County Health officials say they are a 66-year-old woman, an 82-year-old man, and a 76-year-old man.
The map shows 64 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 17 new cases in Warrick County, 14 new cases in Dubois County, one new case in Perry County, 11 new cases in Posey County, and seven new cases in Gibson County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 4,362 cases, 35 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 1,092 cases, 19 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 1,564 cases, 56 deaths
- Perry Co. - 241 cases, 13 deaths
- Posey Co. - 449 cases, 2 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 630 cases, 7 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 303 cases, 4 deaths
- Pike Co. - 244 cases, 4 deaths