KENTUCKY (WFIE) - Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear is scheduled to give a coronavirus update at 3 p.m.
He says there are 543 new positive cases, bringing the total number of coronavirus cases in the Commonwealth to 73,158.
The governor adds five new deaths, the state now sits at 1,214 total deaths.
Governor Beshear announces for the election, 46,000 gloves will be donated along with 13,000 gallons of hand sanitizer.
You can watch it live below.
The Green River District Health Department is reporting three more coronavirus deaths and 76 additional cases.
Of those new cases, 40 are in Daviess County, 19 are in Henderson County, seven are in Union County, five are in Ohio County, four are in Webster County, and there’s one new case in Hancock County.
Green River health officials say the three COVID-19 related deaths were all residents of Daviess County.
The district has now had 3,675 confirmed cases. Health officials say 2,895 people in the district have recovered from the virus.
The Muhlenberg County Health Department reports seven new COVID-19 cases.
The Hopkins County Health Department website is showing 54 new COVID-19 cases from over the weekend. They have now had 724 confirmed cases and 506 recoveries.
They currently have 180 active cases throughout the county.
Here are the numbers in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 1,511 cases, 19 deaths, 1,249 recovered
- Muhlenberg Co. - 834 cases, 12 deaths, 767 recovered
- Hopkins Co. - 724 cases, 38 deaths, 506 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 496 cases, 9 death, 436 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 906 cases, 5 deaths, 640 recovered
- Webster Co. - 208 cases, 3 death, 141 recovered
- McLean Co. - 93 cases, 1 death, 76 recovered
- Union Co. - 377 cases, 3 death, 284 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 84 cases, 69 recovered