INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 921 new positive cases of COVID-19 and three new deaths on Sunday.
This makes the total in the state to 117,450 cases and 3,354 deaths.
According to the state’s coronavirus website, more than 2,012,000 tests have been administered.
The state map shows a new COVID-19 death in Warrick County.
Warrick County Coroner Sarah Seaton says three residents from Woodmont Health died on Saturday due to complications with COVID-19.
Seaton states the deaths from Woodmont included a 92-year-old male and two 85-year-old males.
Earlier last week, the coroner reported two COVID-19 deaths at the facility.
According to the map, there are 68 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 14 in Warrick County, 12 in Dubois County, 13 in Spencer County, 11 in Pike County, eight in Gibson County and five in Posey County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 3,719 cases, 31 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 991 cases, 19 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 1,344 cases, 40 deaths
- Perry Co. - 221 cases, 14 deaths
- Posey Co. - 340 cases, 1 death
- Gibson Co. - 530 cases, 5 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 259 cases, 4 death
- Pike Co. - 162 cases, 1 death