KENTUCKY (WFIE) - Gov. Andy Beshear announced 439 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19 and three additional deaths on Sunday afternoon.
Kentucky is currently reporting that 61,542 residents have tested positive since the start of the coronavirus pandemic.
The Governor says 68 new cases were from children ages 18 and younger, including 12 children ages 5 and under. The youngest child is two months old.
As of Sunday, 1,111 residents have died across the commonwealth due to complications with COVID-19.
The Muhlenberg County Health Department is reporting one additional COVID-19 case. This brings the countywide number to 755 total cases.
The Health Department is offering free COVID-19 testing at the Dunmor Fire Department on Monday, as well as at the Midland Community Center on Wednesday. To schedule an appointment, contact health officials by calling 270-754-3200.
Here are the numbers in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 1,228 cases, 13 deaths, 1,052 recovered
- Muhlenberg Co. - 754 cases, 12 deaths, 689 recovered
- Hopkins Co. - 579 cases, 38 deaths, 473 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 453 cases, 9 death, 410 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 627 cases, 4 deaths, 507 recovered
- Webster Co. - 147 cases, 3 death, 126 recovered
- McLean Co. - 76 cases, 1 death, 66 recovered
- Union Co. - 276 cases, 2 death, 170 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 64 cases, 59 recovered