INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reports Tuesday 107,229 confirmed positive cases and 3,235 total deaths.
That’s up from Monday’s 106,540 confirmed positive cases and 3,215 total deaths.
The coronavirus map shows three new deaths in Warrick County.
It shows 32 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 19 new cases in Warrick County, one new case in Dubois County, one new case in Posey County, 15 new cases in Gibson County, three new cases in Spencer County, and two new cases in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 3,087 cases, 24 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 910 cases, 18 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 1,006 cases, 34 deaths
- Perry Co. - 200 cases, 14 deaths
- Posey Co. - 281 cases, 1 death
- Gibson Co. - 413 cases, 4 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 191 cases, 3 death
- Pike Co. - 128 cases, 1 death