INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health updated its coronavirus map.
Health officials are reporting 1,249 new positive cases and one new COVID-19 related death. This brings the total in the Hoosier state to 105,804 coronavirus cases and 3,214 total deaths.
The coronavirus map shows 46 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 20 in Warrick County, seven in Posey County, six in Gibson County, two in Spencer County, one in Dubois and Pike Counties.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 3,027 cases, 24 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 907 cases, 18 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 957 cases, 31 deaths
- Perry Co. - 199 cases, 14 deaths
- Posey Co. - 279 cases, 1 death
- Gibson Co. - 384 cases, 4 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 182 cases, 3 death
- Pike Co. - 126 cases, 1 death