INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 1,282 new COVID-19 cases and 10 new deaths.
The state has now had 103,505 total confirmed positive cases and 3,196 deaths.
Later Friday, Posey County Health Officials confirmed they have their first COVID-19 related death.
It’s not yet reflected on the state website.
The coronavirus map shows 56 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 22 new cases in Warrick County, 10 new cases in Posey County, eight new cases in Dubois County, six new cases in Gibson County, and two new cases in both Spencer and Pike counties.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 2,932 cases, 23 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 896 cases, 17 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 922 cases, 31 deaths
- Perry Co. - 198 cases, 14 deaths
- Posey Co. - 265 cases, 1 death
- Gibson Co. - 367 cases, 4 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 178 cases, 3 death
- Pike Co. - 118 cases, 1 death