INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 102,243 total positive COVID-19 cases and 3,186 deaths.
That’s up from Wednesday’s 101,485 total positive COVID-19 cases and 3,173 deaths.
The coronavirus map shows 63 new COVID-19 cases in Vanderburgh County, 23 new cases in Warrick County, one new case in Dubois County, 13 new cases in Posey County, six new cases in Gibson County, and two new cases in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 2,876 cases, 23 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 888 cases, 17 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 900 cases, 31 deaths
- Perry Co. - 198 cases, 14 deaths
- Posey Co. - 255 cases
- Gibson Co. - 361 cases, 4 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 176 cases, 3 death
- Pike Co. - 116 cases, 1 death