INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday 100,780 total positive COVID-19 cases and 3,156 deaths.
That’s up from Monday’s 100,394 total positive COVID-19 cases and 3,144 deaths.
The coronavirus map shows 29 new COVID-19 cases in Vanderburgh County, 10 new cases in Warrick County, one new case in Dubois, one new case in Posey County, two new cases in Gibson County, and one new case in Spencer County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 2,806 cases, 23 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 877 cases, 17 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 874 cases, 31 deaths
- Perry Co. - 198 cases, 14 deaths
- Posey Co. - 236 cases
- Gibson Co. - 351 cases, 4 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 176 cases, 3 death
- Pike Co. - 113 cases, 1 death