INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported Monday 100,394 total positive COVID-19 cases and 3,144 deaths.
That’s up from Sunday’s 99,804 total positive COVID-19 cases and 3,140 deaths.
“Ohh, thats such a high number when you reach those 6 digits,” said Evansville resident Matt Klees.
The coronavirus map shows 24 new COVID-19 cases in Vanderburgh County, 12 new cases in Warrick County, three new cases in Dubois, four new cases in Posey County, six new cases in Gibson County, and three new cases in Spencer County.
The first positive case in the state was reported 6 months ago.
In Vanderburgh County, total case numbers are approaching 2,800 as of Monday.
And across our Indiana counties, 184 cases have been reported since Friday.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 2,777 cases, 23 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 876 cases, 17 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 864 cases, 31 deaths
- Perry Co. - 198 cases, 14 deaths
- Posey Co. - 235 cases
- Gibson Co. - 349 cases, 4 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 175 cases, 3 death
- Pike Co. - 113 cases, 1 death