KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Hopkins County Health Department website is showing they’ve had one new COVID-19 death and 13 additional cases.
They’ve now had 34 COVID-19 related deaths and 268 total confirmed cases. Of those total cases, 197 have recovered.
The Green River District Health Department is reporting 24 new COVID-19 cases.
Of those new cases, five are in Daviess County, four are in Henderson County, 11 are in Ohio County, one is Union County and three are in Webster County.
Green River health officials say they’ve had a total of 952 cases in the district. 833 of those cases are now recovered.
Here are the current numbers in our area of Kentucky:
- Muhlenberg Co. - 538 cases, 8 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 268 cases, 34 deaths, 197 recovered
- Daviess Co. - 440 cases, 7 deaths, 389 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 219 cases, 186 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 174 cases, 4 deaths, 151 recovered
- Webster Co. - 45 cases, 39 recovered
- McLean Co. - 28 cases, 1 death, 25 recovered
- Union Co. - 27 cases, 26 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 19 cases, 17 recovered
There will be a new coronavirus testing site in Madisonville starting Tuesday.
Hopkins County Emergency Management says a Kroger Health drive-thru testing site is opening at Madisonville-North Hopkins High School from Tuesday until Thursday from 7:30 to 2:30.
Officials say you can register online to make the process quicker, but it’s not required.
You can register for testing here.