INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Heath’s coronavirus map has been updated.
It now shows 46,915 total confirmed positive cases and 2,488 deaths.
That’s up from Thursday’s 46,387 total confirmed positive cases and 2,469 deaths.
Locally, the map shows 23 new cases in Vanderburgh County, three new cases in Dubois County, three new cases in Warrick County, four new cases in Perry County, 13 new cases in Gibson County, two new cases in Spencer County, and one new case in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus cases in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 480 cases, 6 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 264 cases, 6 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 210 cases, 29 deaths
- Perry Co. - 129 cases, 9 deaths
- Posey Co. - 36 cases
- Gibson Co. - 59 cases, 2 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 35 cases, 1 death
- Pike Co. - 9 cases