KENTUCKY (WFIE) - Gov. Andy Beshear announced 299 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19 and four additional deaths on Friday afternoon.
Kentucky is currently reporting that 16,376 people have tested positive since the start of the coronavirus pandemic. Out of these cases, 4,747 residents have fully recovered.
As of Friday, 585 people have died across the commonwealth due to complications with COVID-19.
The Muhlenberg County Health Department confirmed 10 new COVID-19 cases on Friday. This brings the countywide number to 537 total cases.
Out of the number of county residents who have tested positive, 498 people have fully recovered from the virus.
The Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) reported nine additional confirmed COVID-19 cases – two in Daviess County, four in Henderson County, one in McLean County, one in Ohio County, and one in Webster County.
Here are the current numbers in our area of Kentucky:
- Muhlenberg Co. - 537 cases, 8 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 255 cases, 33 deaths, 193 recovered
- Daviess Co. - 435 cases, 7 deaths, 378 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 208 cases, 179 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 170 cases, 4 deaths, 147 recovered
- Webster Co. - 42 cases, 38 recovered
- McLean Co. - 28 cases, 1 death, 25 recovered
- Union Co. - 26 cases, 25 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 19 cases, 15 recovered