KENTUCKY (WFIE) - Green River District Health Department is reporting 14 new cases.
Of those new cases, four are in Daviess County, two are in Henderson County, seven are in Ohio County and one is in Webster County.
Green River health officials say they’ve had a total of 894 cases with 773 recoveries.
The Hopkins County Health Department website is showing four new cases Monday. They’ve now had a total of 244 cases with 189 recoveries.
They’ve had a total of 33 deaths.
The Muhlenberg County Health Department reports six additional positive cases.
Here are the current numbers in our area of Kentucky:
- Muhlenberg Co. - 520 cases, 8 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 244 cases, 33 deaths, 189 recovered
- Daviess Co. - 417 cases, 7 deaths, 357 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 204 cases, 174 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 163 cases, 4 deaths, 144 recovered
- Webster Co. - 40 cases, 37 recovered
- McLean Co. - 26 cases, 1 death, 25 recovered
- Union Co. - 26 cases, 22 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 18 cases, 14 recovered