KENTUCKY. (WFIE) - Gov. Andy Beshear announced 280 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19 and eight additional deaths on Thursday afternoon.
Kentucky is currently reporting that 14,617 people have tested positive since the start of the coronavirus pandemic. Out of these cases, 3,719 residents have fully recovered from the virus.
As of Thursday, 546 people have died across the commonwealth due to complications with COVID-19.
On Thursday, Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) reported 14 additional confirmed COVID-19 cases – 11 in Daviess County, one in Hancock County, one in Ohio County and one in Union County.
GRDHD is offering free COVID-19 testing.
Here are the current numbers in our area of Kentucky:
- Muhlenberg Co. - 510 cases, 8 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 234 cases, 33 deaths, 189 recovered
- Daviess Co. - 407 cases, 7 deaths, 351 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 193 cases, 174 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 155 cases, 4 deaths, 141 recovered
- Webster Co. - 39 cases, 36 recovered
- McLean Co. - 26 cases, 1 death, 25 recovered
- Union Co. - 24 cases, 19 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 16 cases, 13 recovered