KENTUCKY (WFIE) - Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear is giving a coronavirus update.
Beshear is reporting 90 new positive cases. This brings the total in the state to 13,839 cases.
He is happy to report no new deaths in Kentucky.
Beshear says 3,534 people have recovered from the virus.
June 29 is the start of Phase 3 in the Commonwealth. Restaurants will be able to move to 50% capacity under certain guidelines listed on the state’s coronavirus website. Dr. Stack says the information will be updated at a later time.
You can watch it live below:
As of Sunday, 526 people have died across the commonwealth due to complications with COVID-19.
Monday, Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) reported five additional confirmed COVID-19 cases – four in Daviess County and one in Webster County.
The health department is offering free COVID-19 testing.
Here are the current numbers in our area of Kentucky:
- Muhlenberg Co. - 509 cases, 8 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 228 cases, 33 deaths, 189 recovered
- Daviess Co. - 386 cases, 7 deaths, 337 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 191 cases, 172 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 152 cases, 4 deaths, 126 recovered
- Webster Co. - 38 cases, 35 recovered
- McLean Co. - 26 cases, 1 death, 25 recovered
- Union Co. - 22 cases, 16 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 14 cases, 12 recovered