KENTUCKY (WFIE) - Gov. Andy Beshear announced 117 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19 and two additional deaths on Sunday afternoon.
Kentucky is currently reporting that 13,750 people have tested positive since the start of the coronavirus pandemic. Out of these cases, 3,530 residents have fully recovered from the virus.
As of Saturday, 526 people have died across the commonwealth due to complications with COVID-19.
The Green River District Health Department reports two additional positive cases.
Both of those cases are in Daviess County.
Green River health officials say the district-wide total of recovered cases is now at 719 (87% of cases).
Here are the current numbers in our area of Kentucky:
- Muhlenberg Co. - 509 cases, 8 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 228 cases, 33 deaths, 189 recovered
- Daviess Co. - 382 cases, 7 deaths, 335 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 191 cases, 172 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 152 cases, 4 deaths, 125 recovered
- Webster Co. - 37 cases, 35 recovered
- McLean Co. - 26 cases, 1 death, 25 recovered
- Union Co. - 22 cases, 16 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 14 cases, 11 recovered