KENTUCKY (WFIE) - Gov. Andy Beshear announced 183 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19 and two additional deaths on Saturday afternoon.
One of these reported deaths included a 91-year-old woman from Hopkins County.
Kentucky is currently reporting that 13,630 people have tested positive since the start of the coronavirus pandemic. Out of these cases, 3,530 residents have fully recovered from the virus.
As of Saturday, 524 people have died across the commonwealth due to complications with COVID-19.
The Muhlenberg County Health Department confirmed two new COVID-19 cases on Saturday.
This brings the countywide number to 509 total cases. Out of these reported cases, health officials say 459 residents have fully recovered.
The Green River District Health Department reports seven additional positive cases.
Of those new cases, four are in Daviess County, one in Ohio County, one in Henderson County and one in Webster County
Green River health officials say the district-wide total of recovered cases is now at 713 (87% of cases).
Here are the current numbers in our area of Kentucky:
- Muhlenberg Co. - 509 cases, 8 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 228 cases, 33 deaths, 189 recovered
- Daviess Co. - 380 cases, 7 deaths, 333 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 191 cases, 172 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 152 cases, 4 deaths, 122 recovered
- Webster Co. - 37 cases, 35 recovered
- McLean Co. - 26 cases, 1 death, 25 recovered
- Union Co. - 22 cases, 16 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 14 cases, 10 recovered