HENDERSON, Ky. (WFIE) - A major water line break shut down part of Green Street in Henderson between Fifth and 12th Street, but as of Tuesday morning, the road was back open.
The area was closed over the weekend, but officials say it is fixed.
Henderson Water Utility says that a boil water advisory is in effect until further notice.
The area impacted is:
- North Green Street from 6th St. to 10th St.
- 7th Street from N. Elm St. to N. Green St.
- 8th Street from N. Elm St. to N. Adams St.
- Ray Street from N. Green St. to N. Adams St.
- 9th Street from N. Elm St. to N. Green St.
All businesses and homes in the affected area should boil water for at least five minutes.