KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Muhlenberg County Health Department confirmed two new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday.
This brings the countywide number to 476 total cases. Out of these people who have tested positive, health officials say 109 have fully recovered from the virus.
Green River District Health Department officials report six additional COVID-19 cases.
Of those cases, four are in Daviess County and two in Henderson County.
Health officials say 19 people are currently hospitalized. They say the district-wide total of recovered cases is at 387 people (67%).
Here are the case numbers for our Kentucky counties.
- Muhlenberg Co. - 476 cases, 6 deaths
- Daviess Co. - 285 cases, 4 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 216 cases, 27 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 128 cases
- Henderson Co. - 95 cases, 3 deaths
- Webster Co. - 33 cases
- McLean Co. - 20 cases, 1 death
- Union Co. - 9 cases
- Hancock Co. - 6 cases
These are the numbers for food plant workers in our area reported Friday. Please note the worker could live in another county and would count towards county numbers there.
- Perdue Farms, Ohio County (285 positive employees, 1 employee death)
- Specialty Food Group, Daviess County (35 positive employees)
- Tyson Foods (Green River), Henderson County (95 positive employees)