Evansville warehouse evacuated due to gas leak
EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WFIE) - A building had to be evacuated due to a gas leak in Evansville.
It happened Tuesday morning at a warehouse on the corner of Tennessee and Harriet streets.
According to EFD, a roofing company is replacing a roof on the warehouse and while the workers were moving a dumpster they struck a gas line.
Vectren was called in to turn off the line.
The warehouse was evacuated while the leak was being repaired.
Copyright 2019 WFIE. All rights reserved.