Pet killed in Friday morning house fire in Evansville

Pet killed in Friday morning house fire in Evansville

EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WFIE) - Crews were called to a house fire in Evansville Friday morning.

It happened around 6 at a home in the 1400 block of Brookside Dr., near Bosse High School.

We’re told firefighters were able to contain the fire to the upstairs area of the house.

No injuries were reported, but a pet was killed.

The cause of the fire is accidental, according to EFD Chief Mike Larson.

Copyright 2019 WFIE. All rights reserved.