Advertisement

No one hurt in Union Co. fire

Updated: Dec. 2, 2018 at 4:39 PM CST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

UNION CO., KY (WFIE) - Crews responded to a trailer fire Sunday afternoon in Union County.

According to Union County Emergency Management, several crews were dispatched to Adams Street in Uniontown.

One resident was removed from the trailer by emergency responders and crews were able to confine the fire to the kitchen.

Authorities say the fire started as a grease fire on the stove.

Emergency responders checked the resident out on the scene.

Copyright 2018 WFIE. All rights reserved.