A convicted child molester says he may take the stand in his defense as early as Wednesday.
The Vanderburgh County trial of William Davis continues Wednesday. Davis is the convicted sex offender recognized by Oprah viewers in North Dakota last year. He has already been convicted of child molestation charges in Posey County.
Tuesday, his alleged victim took the stand and reluctantly described his alleged abuse.
Prosecutor Stan Levco says of the testimony, "I think, ultimately, he was on there long enough that the jury could get a good feel of, that was how he (Davis) is, and I don't think it will be a problem. But it will be up to them to decide that."
The jury was brought in from Clarke County because of pre-trial publicity.