EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) - It's a "Day of Giving" at the Koch Family Children's Museum of Evansville.
On Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014, donations to cMoe will be matched $1-for-$1 up to $5,000. The museum's goal is to raise $10,000 in one day.
According to cMoe officials, donations will help:
- Provide unique, cutting edge interactive experiences for children
- Parent information to extend the learning at home
- Hands-on outreach programs for schools, community organizations
- Exhibit enhancements and updates
Here's how to donate:
1. In person at cMoe from 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
2. Online through the
3. By phone: (812) 464-2663 ext. 230
All donations are tax-deductible.