VANDERBURGH CO., IN (WFIE) - The Vanderburgh County Sheriff's Office arrested eight people during a family violence roundup.
This is the 12th year the sheriff's office has been involved in the sweep along with agencies across the country.
It was an effort to raise awareness about domestic violence.
- Matthew Pierson, Age 30, Criminal Recklessness while Armed with a Deadly Weapon
- Rudy Studdard, Age 25, OMVWI Bac >.15, Child restraint Violation
- Brittany Egan, Age 28, Operating a Vehicle/Never Received, Operating w/o Ins.
- Amy Weightman, Age 32, Possession of Marijuana, Disorderly Conduct, Resisting LE
- Vanity Johnson, Age 22, Minor Consumption, Driving while Suspended
- Keith Persinger, Age 30, Petition to Revoke Probation (Felony)
- Lucas Melton, Age 30, Writ of Attachment
- Tiffany Boyd, Age 31, Battery with Serious Bodily Injury