EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) - Due to a water main break on Hogue Road, the Evansville Water and Sewer Utility is issuing a precautionary boil water advisory.
The areas included in the advisory are:
- 5419 Hogue Road west to Williams Road
- Perry Heights School and Corpus Christi School
- Westpark Rehabilitation Center
- 317 S. Boehne Camp Road to the Lloyd Expressway
- Nunning Road and Nunning court
- Marigold Court
- Raintree Drive
- Westmore Drive
- Mission Viejo Apartments
- Miller Road
- Marlene Drive
- Summertime Lane
- Arbor Oaks Drive
- Dogwood Drive
- Maya Court
- Forrest Avenue
The Evansville Water Utility says while the potential for contamination of drinking water is unlikely, it is advising people in the affected area to bring all cooking and drinking water to a complete boil for five minutes before using.
All cooking and drinking water should be boiled until the Utility notifies customers that it is no longer necessary.