Several fire stations were called to help fight a house fire Friday afternoon in Daviess Co., Kentucky.
Firefighters responded to the 1100 block of Red Hill Maxwell Road in Utica around 11:30 a.m.
The owner saw smoke coming from the roof of the home and called 911.
The house's great room suffered heavy fire, water and smoke damage.
Fire Investigators believe that it was a chimney fire that originated in the fire place and went through a crack into the attic.
No one was hurt.
Copyright 2014 WFIE. All rights reserved.
1115 Mt. Auburn Road
Public File Contact: