Once again, Evansville area remains near the bottom of a national survey regarding health and well-being.
The top 10 cities for overall well-being:
1. Provo-Orem, Utah
2. Boulder, Colo.
3. Fort Collins-Loveland, Colo.
5. San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, Calif.
6. Ann Arbor, Mich.
7. Naples-Marco Island, Fla.
8. San Luis Obispo-Paso Robles, Calif.
9. San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, Calif.
10. Lincoln, Neb.
The bottom 10 communities for overall well-being:
180. Evansville, Ind.-Ky.
181. Mobile, Ala.
182. Shreveport-Bossier City, La.
183. Columbus, Ga., Ala.
184. Beaumont-Port Arthur, Texas
185. Hickory-Lenoir-Morganton, N.C.
186. Spartanburg, S.C.
187. Redding, Calif.
188. Charleston, W.Va.
189. Huntington-Ashland, W.Va.-Ky.-Ohio
Rankings for 2013 were released on Tuesday and are based on more nationwide interviews where people were asked about their emotional and physical health, job satisfaction, community safety and access to food, shelter and healthcare.
Copyright 2014 WFIE. All rights reserved.
1115 Mt. Auburn Road
Public File Contact: