Crews combat a house fire in Webster County.
It broke out early Thursday morning on Guy Clark Road in Dixon, just south of Poole.
Authorities say no one was inside.
The owner tells us firefighters told him the fire started in kitchen. He says the fire department ran out of water so they had to let the house burn.
The Dixon Fire Department Assistant Chief tells 14 News they were having trouble pumping water and transporting it because of frigid temps.
No injuries were reported.
No word on a cause.
Copyright 2014 WFIE. All rights reserved.
1115 Mt. Auburn Road
Public File Contact: