Wood stove the cause of early morning garage fire - 14 News, WFIE, Evansville, Henderson, Owensboro

Fire crews battle early morning garage fire in Henderson

Posted: Updated:

Fire crews in Henderson county were called to the 15000 block of Upper Delaware Road early Monday morning.

Crews say then when they arrived, a garage was completely engulfed with flames.

The Niagara Volunteer Fire Department Chief told 14 News they believe a wood stove caused the fire.

Officials say the homeowners left the garage around midnight, returned a few moments later and noticed fire coming from their garage.

Crews were able to put the fire out quickly.

The garage is said to be completely destroyed.

No injuries were reported.

14 News is continuing to follow any further developments, and we will have the latest on air, online at 14News.com and on mobile with the 14 News mobile app.

Copyright 2014 WFIE. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow