A boy rushed to get help after an explosion at his neighbor's house Wednesday afternoon on North Happe Road in Vanderburgh County.
Jayce Dickman was sitting outside on his front porch when he saw something go terribly wrong right across the street. Fortunately, the young man knew exactly what to do.
"I saw a big fire come up and sparks," Jayce told 14 News. "It looked like a bomb went off."
Fortunately, no one was hurt. Fire crews were called back to the house Wednesday night to put out some hot spots. It took six departments to get the three-alarm fire under control.
Extra crews were called in as back-up to relieve firefighters from battling the fire and the high temperatures for too long.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
1115 Mt. Auburn Road
Public File Contact: